Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Our Weekend (April 25-27)

We had another good but busy weekend.  We stayed out way too late every night.  Well, late for us.  Perfect timing though.  Ellen has recently started using the "but it's the weekend" argument in an attempt to stay up past her bedtime.  She finally got her wish!

Friday was Spring Fling at Heritage.  Ellen and I practically closed the place down.  Phillip sent me a text asking if I was coming home that night (he and Lilly left around 7:30) - ha!

Saturday was gymnastics followed by housework/playtime, dinner at NY Pie and shopping at Nashville West (Phillip and Lilly hit the playground while Ellen and I went in a few stores).

Laurie came over Sunday after church and watched the girls while Phillip and I went to lunch at First Watch and did a little more shopping in Cool Springs (summer clothes for Ellen).  We brought home glazed kreme-filled doughnuts from Krispy Kreme, Phillip's favorite, only there was no kreme inside the doughnuts.  Where's the beef?  And last but not least we had a Lads to Leaders recap program, dinner included, following evening worship.  We enjoyed watching the different age groups perform their puppet shows.  The BBQ was good too :)

-------------------------

Dump tank

Kona Ice!
Lilly loved the bouncy houses
Obstacle course
Lilly repurposed the laundry basket I was using :)
Cheese!
Lilly loves this Miko book



Lalaloopsy
Blowing her straw paper, or trying to
Playing with dough




Sunday afternoon storm watch

We had rain, thunder and lightning Sunday night (Ellen was scared) and heavy rain and winds on Monday.  School ended up closing 2 hours early due to the predicted storms/possible tornadoes.  Thankfully we didn't have much activity in our area.

-------------------------

Only two more days until we get to do it all again (hopefully without the threat of bad weather this time).  I am always ready for the weekend!

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Love it when I get to see your face! My girls are jealous of La La Loopsy Land you got going over there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...