Me: Instead of you coming out the regular way the doctor had to cut open my stomach...
Ellen: What's the regular way?
Me: You don't want to know
Phillip: You'll learn about it at school
I recently started playing Candy Crush. Save me.
Haven't heard this one in a long time...
Co-worker #1: What's up?
Co-worker #2: The ceiling
It's probably worth noting that co-worker #2 is 18 years old (boss's daughter).
Ellen likes to ask Siri silly questions only she calls her Surrey (we gave up trying to correct her). The whole thing is pretty funny except Siri/Surrey doesn't understand a thing Ellen is saying (I guess that's part of what makes it so funny). I love my Ellen :)
Phillip's raise, which went into effect about 6 weeks ago, came with a title change. He is now a Senior EDI Specialist. We are so proud!
Phillip suggested we find a show to watch together again (we usually go our separate ways after the girls go to bed) but little did I know it would be Chrisley Knows Best on USA :) Someone at work told him about it and the rest is history. (Why didn't anyone tell me Tori Spelling had a new reality show?! I need to know these things!)
After several years of dealing with the ants, March 17th marks the first sighting of 2014, we decided to call an exterminator our new handyman friend recommended. Best decision ever. I am still on high alert but I don't hate being in my own house (as much) which is a very good thing!

No comments:
Post a Comment