Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My lonely valentine

I was sound asleep by 8:30 Friday night (I fell asleep while watching the Olympics).  Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Here are a few things that happened (and one comment) around the 14th...

1.  We filed our taxes Saturday afternoon (we played outside afterwards)
 Zip line
Lilly fell chasing after Willie and Bella's ball but she got it :)
Checking out the damage

2.  We got an e-mail yesterday letting us know some first graders at HES are being treated for head lice (and I haven't stopped itching since).  I immediately said a prayer.  Now is not a good time!  Truth be told, I am deathly afraid of lice.

3.  Lilly peed in the potty for the first time Monday.  Yay!  She told Ms. Ledbetter she needed to go :)  She tried telling us she needed to potty one night last week before her bath but Ellen, who always uses the bathroom before getting in the tub, hopped on the toilet as Lilly raised the lid and she ended up peeing on the rug.   

4.  Phillip and Ellen went to see The Lego Movie with Laurie Sunday afternoon.  They all three liked it.  On their way to the car Ellen asked where they were going next... "Please say Olive Garden."  Random.  (The answer was church.)

5.  One of the announcers at the Olympic bobsled events cracks me up.  You know the one.  He starts out sounding like your typical high-energy sportscaster who is passionate about his job but quickly, and I do mean quickly, takes it up about 10 notches.  He is something else.

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

4 made me laugh. I agree with 5!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...