Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Frances Ha

One perk of being home with a sick child - if the sick child takes a long, albeit restless, nap - is all of the "catching up" that can be done around the house... dishes, laundry, cleaning, organizing, etc.  These naps are a step above regular weekend naps because there is a good chance I will get to do some of these things alone.  No offense to the rest of the family.

The sky's the limit!

Or you can do what I did on Monday and push all of that housework aside (what's one more day?) and silence/justify the guilt (you deserve this) and watch a movie on Netflix.  One you have been wanting to see for a while now.

"Don't treat me like a three-hour brunch friend."


I like watching movies about people who don't have it all together.

I can relate.

[Update:  Lillly went to daycare today so it's pretty much business as usual around here (she ended up staying home again yesterday, this time with Phillip).  She had a low grade fever but nothing compared to the last few days.  Fingers crossed we can make it to the weekend.]  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...