Thursday, July 19, 2012
They sparkle like in the Orbit gum commercials
I had to change a poopy diaper on the bathroom floor at the dentist's office yesterday but let's not let that outshine how great Ellen did at her appointment. So proud. She chose orange flavored toothpaste and walked away with an Arm & Hammer Spinbrush, a light up toothbrush that makes brushing fun for the whole family... she loves it, so we love it. After just one use (last night before going to bed) she exclaimed "I'm going to brush my teeth again first thing in the morning!" Now that is the kind of enthusiasm I like to see and hear. I will never again question her commitment to good oral hygiene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pretty soon she'll be walking around her dorm room with a cloth headband on her head, a Vera Bradley purse across her hip, and a tooth-brush in her mouth...
Post a Comment