Thursday, February 9, 2012

Someone's been eating their Wheaties

Lilly had a 3+ week well visit yesterday.  She is doing great.  We talked about my two concerns, her belly button (I have a hard time looking at it) and the spitting up, amongst other things, while Ellen pretended to be a nurse (had pen and paper in hand and everything).  Lilly's belly button looked fine and Dr. Frank isn't too concerned about the spitting up based on how much she is growing (we discussed it in length).  We go back for a 2 month check up in March.

Length - 20.75 (42%)

Weight - 8 lbs 10 oz (39%)

Head - 13.88 (21%)

--------------------

Lilly watched her first Duke/Carolina game last night.  Go Duke!  Phillip woke me with his screams of delight and we were not even in the same room - he was downstairs and I was fast asleep in our bed.  I think I heard his battle cry.  He was happy to say the least.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...