Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Two Thumbs Up
Last night we made Pioneer Woman's Simple, Pan-Fried Pork Chops and they were surprisingly good. I only say surprisingly because I do not have a lot of experience with frying food. I fried chicken when we made PW's chicken tenders and fried chicken breasts when we made her chicken parmesan, but those were the first 2 times I had ever fried anything... and neither chicken tasted all that great. I could really taste the oil and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Despite the mediocre chicken, I decided to try frying again (because it is so good for us). The recipe called for breakfast chops with the bone in but we used boneless chops that were about 1/2 inch thick. We cooked ours a bit longer to make up for the size difference. I was pleased with the results and we now we have a good alternative to using the grill or crock pot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment