Sunday, October 18, 2009

Phillip x 2

It is no secret that I want the Fisher-Price Loving Family Grand Dollhouse for myself. I might let Ellen play with it, I might not. I bought the Grandma and brother to see if Ellen was interested and she has had a lot of fun playing with them. We asked her what the little boys name was and she said Phillip. We are still laughing about this!

She was telling Phillip and Grandma to smile for the camera

2 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

Cute!

Kathy said...

Ok, so I don't have a daughter and I've never told anyone else this but now I don't feel so bad: One of the reasons I'm sad about not having a daughter is that I haven't gotten to buy a cute and adorable doll house that I could play with!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...