Could she be more excited?
The least blurry of the trampoline pictures. Ellen absolutely loved the trampoline. She jumped a few different times throughout the evening. We both had a lot of fun. The bigger kids let her play "dead man" with them. She thought she was hot stuff!
Yum!
Our little helper wanting to hold the stick
Family picture on the hayride. This was Ellen's 3rd hayride, but the first time she actually went on the hayride. She was very still and quiet the whole time. I am the one who screamed and jumped when a few of the guys ran out to scare us.
(Ben's eyes are looking a little weird (in the background). Atleast I got the red eye out!)
1 comment:
The fall pics are seriously getting me down! It's still in the 90s here! I've always made a Ky. trip in October to keep depression from setting in, but with Wesley in school, that's not an option now. It's like looking at everyone's Christmas pics, knowing you don't get a Christmas this year! So jealous! Love the Harding sweatshirt, though!
Post a Comment