We bought Ellen a bottle for her baby Tuesday night at Toys R Us. She loves it. She is just now getting more interested in babies. By the way, we made it out of there only spending $14.01 (we also bought some Legos). I was proud considering all the great toys I wanted to buy. I have only been to Toys R Us a handful of times and I always feel overwhelmed. This time, being a weeknight, it was not crowded and we actually got to take our time and look and Ellen got to play. She had a lot of fun.
2 comments:
HEY ALAINA!!! I just found your blog through Hannah's! I never knew you had one! I just liked yours to mine, so I will check with you often. Ellen is so beautiful! Looks like you all are doing well!
So sweet! BTW, you can get the kind of baby bottle with the milk that "disappears" at the Dollar Tree!
Post a Comment