Saturday, March 29, 2008
Movies
I love going to the movies. It is the one thing I miss a lot. Not that we can't go because of Ellen, we just don't go nearly as often. We do have Netflix...which is great. Side note: Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel is finally available and I can't wait to mail one back we watched this weekend so I can get it! I was saddened to realize several months ago that Netflix did not have it available to rent, but I added it to our "saved" list anyway. I like to think they started offering it because of me. I really don't like watching movies at home that much, but I am slowly adapting. I started a list of movies we've recently watched. I am not necessarily recommending them, but I am a true movie aficionado so I probably liked something about each one. Also, I added the link to spill.com - they have funny and insightful movie reviews. (FYI: the language isn't the cleanest)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment