Well it could be better... if Duke had beat WV. But we enjoyed the weekend despite our disappointment. We went to Matt and Sara Jo's (and Cole and Savannah's!) on Saturday and dyed Easter eggs. It was so much fun! We also watched some of the NCAA tournament and grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. Cole let Ellen wear his bunny ears. She didn't seem to notice. She has a third tooth coming in on the bottom. She is a big girl now! Ellen is our little explorer. She is very curious.
2 comments:
I forgot that you and your sister were Duke fans. I am sorry for the loss. I had them going to the final four!
I found your blog through Kathy's. Your girl is precious.
She is so cute, Alaina! I think she looks like Phillip. Is that true? I know it's hard to tell with the pictures but that was what I thought. I miss you...call me when you visit NC! Visit my blog - www.crottschronicles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment