Saturday, May 4, 2019

WDW Spring Break 2019: Day 8 - Magic Kingdom and Travel Home Day


Saturday, March 23rd, was our last day at Walt Disney World. We headed to the Magic Kingdom once our bags were checked. We rode over to Tom Sawyer Island (first time). We grabbed snacks from Aunt Polly's while there (I recently found out that it is rarely open).

It was a low-key last day with one major exception: we lost Lilly. And even though we found her and all was well, I never really recovered. I tried but the sobs would bubble back up and the tears would inevitably follow. I still think about it sometimes. Lilly does too (bad dreams). It's even hard to write about.

After landing in Atlanta after 9:00 p.m., we decided to drive back to Nashville. It would make for a long day but the idea of sleeping in our own beds was hard to pass up. We had originally planned to spend the night outside of Atlanta and eat lunch at Tony's Pasta Shop in Chattanooga on our way home. And we probably should have stuck to the part of that plan where we spent the night on the road because I got sick in the car, threw up in Phillip's jacket (which we ended up throwing away, even after multiple washes), and it was a miserable ride for all of us. [I originally started feeling bad on the way to the airport and it finally hit me once we landed (I slept the entire flight).]

Something always seems to happen on these Disney trips so it only makes sense that we would get separated from Lilly and that I would also be incapacitated the better part of a day due to heartache/trauma and physical illness. Yay!

But, spoiler alert, some of us are going back in less than 60 days and we are determined to keep it drama free.

...


...





The girl's favorites...
Ellen 💚 Tiana
Lilly 💜 Rapunzel







Hi ladies...




















Liver Lips














Strategizing






#tired



Playing...






I'll be glad when Lilly can send "you're the worst sister in the world" texts from her own phone.
#noclarificationneeded




This little girl always takes care of her Mama



...

Next Up: A Recap? My Pin Addiction Exposed? Yes and Yes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...