Monday, July 8, 2013

Stuff she said

We have the pleasure of teaching Ellen on Sunday mornings this quarter.  Here she is making an idol out of foil.  

"Lilly is a good sister and all but sometimes she does things I don't expect her to do and sometimes she does things I don't want her to do."  (yes and yes)


Me:  There are certain books Lilly is not allowed to have
Ellen:  Why?
Me:  She is a destroyer
Ellen:  I'd rather just say she's not a friendly baby.  Sometimes she pushes me away when I try to hug her.
Upon further reflection...
Ellen:  She really just won't let you hug her or kiss her or play with her


Me:  Tomorrow is Granddaddy's birthday (July 7th).  He is going to be __ years old.
Ellen:  I guess he is going to change his look
Me:  Why do you think that?
Ellen:  Well, I thought he was 50


Phillip:  What kind of yogurt do you want?  Strawberry or peach?
Ellen:  Peach
Phillip:  Actually it's peach mango pineapple
While eating her yogurt... 
Ellen:  What kind does Lilly have?
Phillip:  Strawberry
Ellen:  Such a plain flavor

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

So Lilly's a destroyer, huh? She'd fit in with the Rogers just fine...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...