We had a good week. Busy but good. Our productive streak continued and I am happy to report we are still taking care of business like nobody's business. (I feel like my old self again.)
Like most of us I was following the news in Boston (and Texas!) and what a week for those directly affected. I bet they weren't thinking about dentist appointments, oil changes and making the most of their lunch breaks. Glad the worst is over.
The big news around here? Company!
Mom and Dad came to town for Ellen's kindergarten program E-I-E-I-Oops, but as usual we packed a lot of activities into our time together. We shopped, we played, we talked, we hauled off an old couch, we bought a 2010 Nissan Murano SL, Lilly had her 15 month check up, Mom put her hair cutting scissors to good use, Dad and Ellen played Memory on the iPad and Phillip worked his way back to being the #1 son-in-law (sorry Caleb).
And it goes without saying, George and Lucy were thrilled to have their dog walkers here (no time for walks this visit though).
Here are a few pictures from before, during and after Ellen's show. (She did a great job! It was a very cute program.)
Lilly slept through most of the program
The girls in Ellen's class were chicks
Waving as she made her way to the stage
Class picture (Mrs. Fielder was a rooster)
--------------------------------
Stats from Lilly's check up:
Height - 31.5 inches (80%)
Weight - 24.5 pounds (89%)
Head Circumference - 72.5 inches (31%)
She got 3 shots but everything looked great!
--------------------------------
The weather went from cool to hot and back to cool again - spring to summer then back to spring - so we have all been suffering from colds and allergy/sinus issues. Poor Lilly has had it worse than anyone.
It is another more spring-like day but the sun is shining and that makes for a perfect Sunday afternoon in my book. Hope it's just as beautiful in your neck of the woods.




No comments:
Post a Comment