Friday, December 18, 2009

School Christmas Party

Standing next to a Christmas tree the whole class made ornaments for
Frosty!
Watching Santa give Charlie his present

I am surprised (but glad) that she went to get her present by herself - thought she might want one of us to go with her
She took the present and then posed for a picture with Santa (that I unfortunately didn't get)
Santa (Mommy & Daddy) gave Ellen a cowgirl Dora doll

Party Time - Ellen and Sadie waiting to be served
The girls and Nate looking cute in green
Partial group shot - Phillip sitting between Charlie and Ellen at Charlie's request
I really wanted one of these cookies. Iced sugar cookies are my favorite!

We had a great time today. It was the first time either of us have ever gone to one of Ellen's parties. Charlie latched on to Phillip like you wouldn't believe. One of the other mothers thought Phillip was his dad and even told him they look alike! But Phillip was either holding him, sitting next to him or he was sitting in Phillip's lap the whole time so I can see why she got that impression. I thought it was hilarious!

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Yay, one step closer to sitting on Santa's lap! Ellen's school looks like a bright and happy place.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...