ALAINA!!!!!!!!!! I almost missed your comment but I happend to go back and read some past comments I had missed on my blog and found YOU! I'm so excited! I have asked so many people if they knew what you were doing, and I almost didn't send that Christmas card this year because I thought we'd never re-connect. I've missed you so much! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL. Oh my goodness, Alaina is a mommy!! I always knew you would be a wonderful mommy. So amazing to see a sweet little baby face that looks just like YOU! I can't wait to take some more time to read your blog and try to get "caught up." So glad you're doing well! Love, Hannah
1 comment:
ALAINA!!!!!!!!!! I almost missed your comment but I happend to go back and read some past comments I had missed on my blog and found YOU! I'm so excited! I have asked so many people if they knew what you were doing, and I almost didn't send that Christmas card this year because I thought we'd never re-connect. I've missed you so much! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL. Oh my goodness, Alaina is a mommy!! I always knew you would be a wonderful mommy. So amazing to see a sweet little baby face that looks just like YOU! I can't wait to take some more time to read your blog and try to get "caught up." So glad you're doing well! Love, Hannah
Post a Comment